Micronet for Electrical and Electronic Wholesalers
Streamline everyday processes, improve efficiencies in the warehouse and increase overall profitability in today’s competitive business environment with Micronet’s wholesale business management solutions.
Micronet Systems understands the unique business processes and industry characteristics of the electrical and electronics distributor, wholesaler and importer.
Industry specific features include:
- Warehouse automation with Micronet’s Warehouse Management Solutions
- Functionality to easily manage inventory, procurement, accounts receivable and customer service.
- Track and control landed costs with Micronet’s integrated import costing module.
- Detailed product information
- Flexible unit recognition for purchase & sell units
- Automated order management
- Multiple item numbers per item feature, with cross-referencing and customer unique part numbers, which also provides suggestions for alternative products, utilising the power and flexibility of the system.
- Management of complex pricing structures such as contract pricing, sales commissions and special offers.
- Freight management
- Integrated financials for an accurate financial position and informed business decision making.
- E-business with online ordering system and web content management system.
- Business reporting and analytics with Micronet Business Intelligence
The Micronet integrated business management software provides the necessary system tools to manage every aspect of the electrical wholesale business while improving customer service levels and profit margins.